Wp Estate 4.0 Real Estate theme is a premium theme designed for independent agents and agencies, but you can also use it to allow users to submit their properties for free, for a fee or based on a subscription. Starting 4.0 update the theme comes with a fresh and modern design, but also with hundreds of more settings in theme options, all meant to help you create a unique and robust website.
Easy to Get Started
Do you like the demos available? Import any demo with a few clicks and start editing it right away.
Fully Responsive & Retina ready
The theme is ready for all phones and tablets. Offer a smooth user experience on all platforms.
WPBakery Page Builder, Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons are included
WPBakery Page Builder gives you the tools to create a page with drag and drop, without any advanced WordPress knowledge. Ultimate Addons adds to default WPBakery Page Builder a multitude of extra shortcodes for design variety options. Revolution Slider allows you to create stylish slideshows with diverse effects and video background that you can set as header media.
Powerful Theme Admin
New 4.0 version comes with over 300 neatly organised settings, all developed to help you build a powerful and modern real estate website.
Header & Menu Options
You can choose between 2 different menu design styles, with logo alignment left, center or right. As header you can select Google Maps, Properties Slider, Revolution Slider, Image or none. And you can add a top bar widget area to add specific widgets (contact, social, currency widget etc)
Map pin with property price
Real Estate is a unique feature that you’ll find only with Wp Estate theme. The pins on the map will reflect the property price, making it extremely easy for users to find properties in their price range. This can be turned on/off from theme options.
Finding your properties on Google Maps with Wp Estate is effortless. See results near your location (with geolocation option) or find properties by specific elements (city, area, bedrooms no and many more). Each property can have its custom image pin on the map, or you can enable pins with price, so it’s easy for the users to spot the type of real estate listing they’re looking for.
Advanced Search Options
Wp Estate allows you to add unlimited search fields, including your own custom fields. There are 6 search types to choose from, including a type with search with auto-complete for city, area or state and a type with keyword title field.
Properties Lists options
Create lists of properties based on specific categories, types, cities or areas, with the available real estate shortcodes or custom page templates. You can show properties as list or grid style by default, in a half map style page or standard list page.
In each property you can attach other properties as subunits, showing the main elements of that property (price, category, rooms, bathrooms). Subunits show in search results as well.
PDF Print Elements Management
Control from admin which property elements to print: subunits, agent info, description, images, property details, features and amenities, property address or floor plans.
At the end of each property clients can find other similar listings from the same city, area and type.
Virtual Tour & Video
Enhance your real estate properties with virtual tours added directly to the property page. Optionally you can also add a video from Vimeo or youtube to attract more buyers.
Front End Property Submission
Real Estate Enable front submission and let users add their properties from a white-labeled dashboard. Admin can manually approve each property, or allow the theme to publish them automatically.
Submission Form Control
From theme options, you decide which fields and which mandatory fields you wish to show in front end submit property form. The fields can also include your custom property fields, which you add from theme options.
Create your own paid membership packages and set how many listings are included, what price and how long the package is active. Set also how many free membership listings are given to new accounts.
Enable Paid Submission and set your own price for a single property submission. You can also add an additional price for making that listing featured (always first in lists)
PayPal, Stripe or Wire Transfer
To get your money you can use PayPal, Stripe or Wire Transfer (offline payment). These options apply for Membership Submission or Paid Listing.
Contact Page & Contact Forms
Create a dedicated contact page with your real estate company location details in the map, your contact information and a integrated contact form that goes directly to your email. Additionally, you can replace the theme contact form with a Contact 7 form.
Manage theme theme design from admin area, from header options and menu styles, to site width, header height, custom colors and many more
You can change the theme colors are wish, from header to footer elements, directly from theme options.
Choose between 9 different footer column layout options and change the footer colors from admin area. Add any of the widgets available to footer. Additionally, you can add a footer background image.
Get control over theme typography with over 400 Google fonts, font size and font weight control, plus font subset management.
Blog List Layouts
Choose between grid or list style and make your blog list easy and functional.
The theme comes with a few predefined sidebars, but you can also create your own sidebars and populate them with the theme real estate dedicated widgets or other widgets, from admin options.
The theme can be translated to any language.
The theme is WPML ready, which means you can create a multi-language website if you wish to use this plugin.
Detailed Feature List of the WP Estate 4.0 version
- Dedicated support team to answer all your questions, comments and requests promptly.
- WordPress latest compatibility.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- Font Awesome icons included
- Cross Browser compatible, tested on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE11, Edge
- Included plugins: WPBakery Page Builder & Revolution Slider & Ultimate Addons ($65 value)
- 100% Responsive on all Smartphones, tablets and desktop computers & Retina ready.
- 4 new Demos and 1 click demo import
- Extensive manual with detailed instructions
- Import and Export theme options.
- Minify theme CSS and JS.
Google Maps Custom Integration:
- Google Maps pin with property price
- Google Maps Pin reading system from FILE for improved speed
- Spiderfy for real estate listings in the same location when using pin images for properties
- Distinctive pins images which you can upload from admin
- Snazzy Maps (style the map colours as you wish).
- Google Maps type option. Choose between Terrain, Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid as default display. In front end user can choose to switch display from map controls.
- Limit the max number of pins to show on the map for speed optimisation.
- Custom fields support with unlimited search fields
- 6 Advanced Search type options for search over header media, including options with TABS.
- Control the number of Search fields per row (you can use 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- Standard page or half map page style for advanced search results page
- Search by property ID (automatic or manual ID)
- Search by property title keyword
- Search by custom dropdown fields
- Show Bedrooms, Rooms, Bathrooms as dropdown in advanced search
- Search by custom fields (date, text, number type)
- Enable or disable Price Slider. Set min and max values for price slider
- Sub-categories support for custom taxonomies (City, Area, Type, Category, State)
- Number of properties listed for each category and sub-category, for custom taxonomies (City, Area, Type, Category, State).
- Stripe Merchant, PayPal Merchant or Wire Transfer for payment options.
- Membership packages with recurring option so you offer clients paid membership if they wish to submit their own real estate properties in your site. With this option on you can offer free membership listings with an expiration in days for each free listing published.
- OR enable Paid Listing Option with the setting to charge for publishing each property + charge an extra fee for a property to be set as featured (featured = first in lists).
- OR, if you wish, leave free submission
- OR, don’t allow submission at all and add all your properties from admin
- Standard Properties list page: select what properties from which cities, areas, categories, and/or areas display by default. Select if only featured properties are shown by default or not.
- Half Map Properties List page – with ajax filters.
- Taxonomy page to list properties from a certain category (standard or half map design options)
- Taxonomy page with custom header image and custom content for City and Area
- Image slider in property unit (with on/off control)
Property Page custom settings:
- WALKSCORE API connection to show property walkscore based on property address (optional)
- Property views graphic view with on/off from theme options
- Subunits for property (select subunits in submit property, admin and front end forms)
- Add your own price currency and price thousands separator
- Before and after price label fields
- If price is not added, after price label still shows (for how wants to show text only)
- Assign the real estate agent responsible of the property from a list with all agents available. This is for Admin only.
- Default settings: County, State, Zip, Country, City, Area, Type, Category, Lot size, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Rooms, Price, after price label.
- A hidden field for owner and admin only, managed in Submit Property in front end and Edit Property (admin area)
- Unlimited Custom fields managed by admin (text, dropdown, date and number field styles)
- Unlimited Property Status – managed by admin
- Google Maps position (Latitude, Longitude, Google Street View & Street Camera Control
- Add 1 Video in property slider, from Vimeo or YouTube
- Unlimited Amenities and Features – managed by admin
- Add Floor Plans for properties in Admin and in Submit Property form in Front End
- Print Listing button in Property Page.
- Print PDF elements management from theme options.
- Attach PDF to property in Admin and Front End Submission form
- Property Page Tab or Accordion layout options, set globally or per property
- Property images can be set as vertical slider, horizontal slider, full header slider or masonry style gallery
- Change or Assign a property to a registered user/subscriber from admin – Edit Property
- Full control over the names of categories, types, cities, areas, states and google maps property pins images.
- Global sidebar position and sidebar name for properties added in wp-admin or in front end set in Theme Options –
- Virtual tour embed support in admin edit property and in front end submission.
- YELP API integration (works for specific countries – optional)
User Registration Options:
- reCaptcha for registration form
- User Login and Register menu in header (with on/off control)
- Agree to Terms and Conditions check before registering. Terms and Conditions page is managed by you
- User Registration and user dashboard are white labeled (no WordPress reference)
- User Registration with type password in register form or with password assigned by the system
- Forgot Password Option
- Option to login/register from header user Menu, login/register widget, login / register shortcode or via Modal Box (used when selecting Favorites or when clicking on the login / register button in header menu)
- Manage property link titles from theme options
User Dashboard Settings:
- Option to disable add property submission by deleting the pages for Add Property and My Properties.
- Add Property Form. Manage what fields and what mandatory fields show in Submit form from theme options
- Submission Form Address changed to Auto-complete from Google Maps, or set with pre-defined drop-downs for Address Fields (city, area, state)
- Min image size in submission form for property images (500 x 500 min required)
- Limit the number of images that can be uploaded in submission form
- Enable / disable published listing
- Add or edit my Profile page
- My properties page with search by title (autocomplete)
- My Favorites page with all user’s favorite properties.
- My Saved Searches page. Users get Email Alert (daily or weekly) based on Saved Search parameters.
- My Invoices Page with the list of invoices user has paid.
Real Estate Shortcodes:
- Recent Properties and Recent properties slider with the following settings: from specific categories, types, cities or areas, in random order (yes/no), by first published date or by featured first, show only featured properties or all properties, grid or list style
- Properties by Agent
- List specific real estate properties by their ID
- Featured Agent
- Featured Property (5 design options)
- Featured Blog Post
- List Cities or Areas
- Advanced Search
- Login and Register forms
- List agents by published date and from specific taxonomies: agent city, agent area, agent category or agent type
- Recent blog posts or recent blog posts slider (with posts from specific categories)
- Single real estate property map + pin and infobox.
- Testimonials (with slider option)
Real Estate Widgets:
- Multi-Currency dropdown
- Featured Agent
- Mortgage Calculator
- Advanced Search
- Featured Listing
- Social Links
- Login/User Dashboard
- Zillow Estimate
- Recent Listings with 2 design variations
Custom Page Templates:
- Contact page
- Blog list (with grid or standard list options)
- Properties List with Ajax Filters and sort options
- Properties List Half Map with Ajax Filters synced with advanced search custom fields
- Real estate agents list
- Compare Properties
- Advanced Search Results page (standard or half map layout)
- User Dashboard page templates: My Profile, My Properties, Add Property, My Favorites, My Saved Searches, My Invoices, Add Floor Plan
- Terms and Conditions
General Page Settings:
- Show Title Yes/No
- Sidebar Position: Left, Right or None.
- Select what Sidebar displays if enabled
- Custom Header media: revolution slider, theme slider, google maps, image or none
Agent Page custom settings:
- Agent description and profile image
- Skype ID
- Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Foursquare, Instagram
- Website Url
- Agent Contact Form (automatically added). This contact form sends all messages received through agent page directly to agent email
- WordPress Nonces integrated from Anti-Spam security in theme forms
- Replace theme contact form with contact 7 plugin form.
- Option (yes/no) to sync new registered users with agent post. Each new registered user will have an agent post created automatically. Info is synced with User Profile. Properties attached to agent are synced automatically with properties attached to User
Other theme options:
- Email management interface. Edit all theme emails text yourself.
- Date field calendar language control/li>
- Footer background image control in theme options. Footer design control (9 design layouts)
- Translation Module with POEdit.
- 2 Header types with different elements position
- Transparent Menu
- 2 level menu navigation, with full control over colors, Mega Menu option, vertical menu option
- Manage all theme colors from custom colors management
- Change Logo, Transparent Logo, Sticky Logo, Mobile logo & favicon
- Font Typography management
- Google Analytics
- 9 Footer design option to set footer in a unique layout.
- Copyright Footer Text editor
- Footer Menu
- Custom Mobile Menu
- Social Share buttons integrated in Blog Post, Property Post
- SEO Optimized and compatible with any third party SEO plugin you’d like to add.
- Custom 404 Not Found page included
- Threaded Blog Post Comments
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Well organized code and files
- And many more attractive features!